PLEASE READ THIS PRIVACY & COOKIES POLICY CAREFULLY. The Reset.com, LLC, a Delaware limited liability company (“The Reset”, “we”, “our” or “us”), respects your privacy rights and is committed to protecting the information we collect from you.
Information We Collect
We collect the following types of information:
Information you provide to us.
- Information that you provide in order to access and use portions of the Services, including your name, address, telephone numbers, email addresses, date of birth, username, password and other personally identifiable information.
- Payment information, including credit or debit cards and other billing information (card numbers, expiration dates, billing addresses, CVV codes and other cardholder transaction data).
- Communications between you and The Reset. For example, you may provide us with information through surveys. Additionally, we may send you messages through email and other communications related to the Services (e.g., account verification, changes/updates to features of the Services, technical and security notices). Note that you may not opt out of certain communications related to the Services, such as account verification and security notices.
Information from your use of the Services.
- Financial and demographic profile information to be used in the aggregate, such as your age, gender, interests, zip/postal code or country. Demographic information is not considered personal information unless it is linked to personal information about a specific user.
- Computer or mobile device information, such as the hardware model, operating system version, unique device identifiers, browser type, language, wireless network, and mobile network information (including the mobile phone number).
Information from other sources. Sometimes our partners may let us collect information when you use their services, or may share with us the information they collect. For example:
- Online Advertisers. Online advertisers typically share information with the websites or applications where they run ads to measure and/or improve those ads. We also receive this information, which may include information like whether clicks on ads led to purchases or a list of criteria to use in targeting ads.
- Information collected automatically. When you use the Services, we automatically collect information from your computer or mobile device. This information includes service provide name, browser information, web pages or applications accessed or downloaded, your IP address, number of clicks on a page, domain names, landing pages, pages viewed, and other such information, including the date, time and content of any messages sent from you to us. This information may include your access times, the content of any undeleted cookies that your computer or mobile device previously accepted from us, and the referring website address, if any. Technical information is not considered personal information unless it is linked to personal information about a specific user. We use this information to analyze trends, administer the website, track movements of users around the website and gather demographic information of our user base as a whole.
- Device identifiers. When you visit the Services, we may access, collect, monitor and/or store on your mobile device one or more “device identifiers.” Device identifiers are small data files or similar data structures stored on or associated with your mobile device, which uniquely identify your mobile device. A device identifier may be data stored in connection with the device hardware, data stored in connection with the device’s operating system or other software, or data sent to the device by The Reset.
- Cookies. When you visit our Services, we may assign your computer or mobile device one or more cookies, to facilitate access to our Services and to personalize your experience. A cookie is a small text file that is stored on a user’s computer or mobile device for record keeping purposes. Cookies can be either session cookies or persistent cookies. A session cookie expires when you close your computer’s browser or mobile application and is used to make it easier for you to navigate our Services. A persistent cookie remains on your computer or mobile device for an extended period of time. Through the use of a cookie, we may automatically collect information about your online activity on our Services. Most computers and mobile devices automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your computer or mobile device setting to decline cookies. If you choose to decline cookies, please note that you may not be able to sign in or use some of the interactive features offered on our Services.
- Tracking Pixels. The Reset may also use related software technologies including web beacons, web bugs and tracking pixels to better manage the content on the Services. These technologies are similar in function to cookies; they are tiny graphics with a unique identifier, embedded invisibly on website pages and are used to track the online movement of users to a website. The Reset does not tie the information gathered by such technologies to your personal information.
Certain portions of the Services may require that you register for an Account prior to being provided with access to the Services. With respect to those portions of the Services which require an Account, we may collect information to create your account, as well as use such information to identify specific products or services that may be of interest to you. By collecting and maintaining such information, we learn more about your interests and needs and are better able to provide you with helpful and relevant content.
How We Use the Information We Collect
We may use information that we collect about you to:
- deliver the Services, including;
- to help you access your information when using the Services;
- to recall information so you will not have to re-enter it each time you use the Services;
- to provide personalized content and information to you, which could include online ads or other forms of marketing;
- manage the Services and provide customer support;
- perform research and analysis about your use of our Services;
- develop and display content for the Services;
- enforce our Terms and Conditions;
- manage our business;
- perform functions as otherwise described to you at the time of collection.
HOW WE SHARE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We do not share your personal information with others except as indicated below or when we inform you and give you an opportunity to opt-out of having your personal information shared. We may share your personal information as follows:
- Authorized service providers and Affiliates: We may share your personal information with our authorized service providers or our affiliates that perform certain services on our behalf. These services may include performing business and sales analysis and supporting our Services’ functionality. These service providers may have access to personal information needed to perform their functions but are not permitted to share or use such information for any other purposes. With respect to billing practices in connection with paid portions of our Services, we may store or transfer your credit or debit card data in order to provide services to you. If such credit or debit card and other billing information is collected or stored, such information will be collected and transferred over a secure connection in accordance with applicable regulatory requirements, and is used only for processing underlying transactions. We will share this information only with those directly involved in the processing of the underlying transaction, and who maintain appropriate security measures designed to safeguard such information.
- Parties with whom you may choose to share your User Content: Any information or content that you voluntarily communicate and share through the Services becomes available to those users who have received such information or content, which may be then re-shared. If you remove information that you communicated or shared through the Services, copies may remain viewable in cached and archived pages of the Services, or if other users using the Services have copied or saved that information.
- Targeted Advertising. We may share information such as cookie data with third-party advertising partners, who may direct ads or services to your computer or mobile device.
- In the Aggregate. We may remove parts of data that can identify you and share anonymized data with other parties. We may also combine your information with other information in such a way that it is no longer associated with you and share that aggregated information. We may also aggregate and anonymize location data we collect.
Other Situations. We also may disclose your information:
- In response to a subpoena or similar investigative demand, a court order, or a request for cooperation from a law enforcement or other government agency; to establish or exercise our legal rights; to defend against legal claims; or as otherwise required by law. In such cases, we may raise or waive any legal objection or right available to us, in our sole discretion.
- When we believe disclosure is appropriate in connection with efforts to investigate, prevent, report or take other action regarding illegal activity, suspected fraud or other wrongdoing; to protect and defend the rights, property or safety of our company, our users, our employees, or others; to comply with applicable law or cooperate with law enforcement; or to enforce our website Terms and Conditions or other agreements or policies.
- In connection with a substantial corporate transaction, such as the sale of our business, a divestiture, merger, consolidation, or asset sale, or in the unlikely event of bankruptcy.
DO NOT TRACK
Your access to Your Information
How We Protect Your Information
We take commercially reasonable precautions and security measures (including physical, electronic, and procedural measures) to help safeguard your personal information from unauthorized access and disclosure. Our security procedures may require proof of identity before we disclose personal information to you.
Unfortunately, no method of transmission over the Internet is completely secure. While we strive to protect your personal information within industry standards, we cannot ensure the security of any information you transmit to The Reset or guarantee that information on the Services may not be accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed. You should also take care with how you handle and disclose your personal information, including protecting against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer or mobile device.
OPTING IN OR OUT OF COLLECTION AND USE OF YOUR INFORMATION
You have the choice not to provide us with personal information. However, that may result in you being unable to use all or some of our Services.
We may send you email messages or updates from time to time about our Services, improvements, or updates. When you open an Account with us, you will be given a choice if you want to receive such routine messages and updates. Except for verification and security notices, you may choose to opt out of receiving such messages or updates by clicking the “Unsubscribe” link at the bottom of the email received by us.
If you cease using the Services, we may still retain certain information associated with your Account for analytical purposes and record keeping integrity, as well as to prevent fraud, enforce our Terms & Conditions, take actions we deem necessary to protect the integrity of our Services or our users, or take other actions otherwise permitted by law.
CALIFORNIA privacy RIGHTS
We may from time to time elect to share certain information about you collected by us through the Services with third parties for those third parties’ direct marketing purposes. If you are a resident of the State of California, California Civil Code Section 1798.83 provides you with the right to request certain information regarding our disclosure of your personal information to third parties for such third parties’ direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please e-mail us at any time at firstname.lastname@example.org.
for non-u.s. users
The Reset is based in the United States, with our servers and offices headquartered in the United States. The privacy and data protection laws in the United States may not be equivalent to similar laws in your country of residence. If you are a user of the Services in any other country or region with laws or regulations governing personal data collection, use, and disclosure, that differ from United States laws, note that your continued use of the Services means you are transferring your personal information to the United States and you expressly consent to the collection, transfer, storage and processing of information to and within the United States and consent to be governed by the laws of the United States for all purposes related to the Services. If our cookies or other software detects IP addresses located in a country outside the United States, we reserve the right to deny access to any and all of our services.
No Rights of Third Parties
How to Contact Us